• [BETA] Welcome to the community Guest! We are currently operating in beta. If you notice any issues, please contact us at [email protected]

The Last of Us Part 2

fredr0gers

Team
Staff member
Premium
Apr 23, 2020
So I’m really debating playing through this as I loved the original. Has anyone (without spoilers) been playing through or finished it yet? Biggest complaints I’ve heard online seem to be from the story itself just being inconsistent. Thoughts?

Undisclos3d

Team
Staff member
Premium
Apr 23, 2020
The Internet
justinlosh.com
So I’m really debating playing through this as I loved the original. Has anyone (without spoilers) been playing through or finished it yet? Biggest complaints I’ve heard online seem to be from the story itself just being inconsistent. Thoughts?
This is something I never really got to play, but really looking forward to it when I get a PS5. Crossing my fingers and hoping it will be available on PS5.

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
I will be playing that as soon as I finish Fire Emblem Three Houses on the the switch!

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
Update: I'm about 14 hours in and I'm loving it so far, especially the encounters with both enemies and monsters

I won't give anything away story wise, but the fights themselves are awesome. You can choose to be stealthy or just go guns blazing -- I try to do the former as ammunition and supplies can be scarce. So, stealth first and if I'm discovered then I'm not afraid to blow shit up.

KcMsterpce

May 20, 2020
Are you dealing with mind-boggingly complex moral ambiguities? :D
Good to know it's an exciting experience. I will keep plugging away at Horizon, and Mad Max.