• [BETA] Welcome to the community Guest! We are currently operating in beta. If you notice any issues, please contact us at [email protected]

Steam Summer Sales 2020

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
Has anyone picked up any games from the steam summer sales going this year? Or hidden gem recommendations?

I have yet to pick up anything, I'm looking towards some indie titles.

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
I've been doing the same, nothing really has appealed to me yet. @n1njacatz Are you looking at any specific Indie games?
I've been looking at 2D side scrollers like "GRIS." If you haven't played Hollow Knight before, I highly recommend it. Retails for $15, but 50+ hours of gameplay. If you have any 2D side scrolling Indie games you can recommend, I'm all ears.

fredr0gers

Team
Staff member
Premium
Apr 23, 2020
Haven't really seen anything on the indie side that interested me. I will definitely be picking up Command & Conquer remastered just for some nostalgia play throughs.

KcMsterpce

May 20, 2020
I'm kind of surprised, because I almost never get games during Steam sales, I just don't have much interest. However, I pre-ordered Death Stranding, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. I also just bought FFXV, NBA2K20 (for $11.99 Deluxe Version, the regular version is $8.99), RBI Baseball, and Assetto Corsa Competizione.

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
Death Stranding and Horizon Zero Dawn I will definitely be picking up later. Right now I'm working on Fire Emblem Three Houses, and I have to play Last of Us Part II and Final Fantasy 7 Remake for the PS4 afterwards lol.

godssouljah

May 22, 2020
Haven't really seen anything on the indie side that interested me. I will definitely be picking up Command & Conquer remastered just for some nostalgia play throughs.
I was thinking the same....love me some C&C and the Red Alert series.

KcMsterpce

May 20, 2020
Well I put in 55hrs of NBA2K20. I think I am done with that. Looking forward to Death Stranding this week.

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
I will pick up Death Stranding eventually... I need a Dragon Ball Z hyperbolic time chamber to play all these games.