• [BETA] Welcome to the community Guest! We are currently operating in beta. If you notice any issues, please contact us at [email protected]

PSO2 Windows Store Fix

Undisclos3d

Team
Staff member
Premium
Apr 23, 2020
The Internet
justinlosh.com
For anyone that is having issues with PSO2 installed on Windows 10 computers, I found a fix that seems to work if you're running Windows 10 Build 19041.450. I was having issues where PSO2 wouldn't install and would fail after downloading around 2MB.
  1. Click Start
  2. Search "wsreset"
  3. Right Click wsreset, Run as Administrator
  4. The wsreset command will run in the command prompt and can take up to a few minutes, then the window will close and open the Windows Store
  5. Afterwards, search PSO2 and download
2020-08-29 14_57_12-Settings.png

This seems to have fixed the problem for me by clearing out the Windows Store Cache.

n1njacatz

May 20, 2020
Oh did you start playing PSO2? I used to be an MMORPG guy but have since stopped because of the time commitment

KcMsterpce

May 20, 2020
What is PSO2?
I thought you were talking about some kind of error using the "Windows Store". Which I have never used.

Undisclos3d

Team
Staff member
Premium
Apr 23, 2020
The Internet
justinlosh.com
What is PSO2?
I thought you were talking about some kind of error using the "Windows Store". Which I have never used.
Phantasy Star Online 2 on the Windows Store or on Steam. I couldn't get the game to work from the Windows Store for the longest time and still can't get it to work on Steam. I believe @fredr0gers made a Powershell script to fix some things also, if needed. We might be able to throw that up on Github or something.

Reactions: KcMsterpce